Monday, April 26, 2010

Remember the Alamo !




We studied the Alamo in History and we thought it would be cool to take the kids . Matt and I had not been to see it either. Crazy to live in a State your whole life and not see one of the most famous landmarks.

Anyway, the whole visit lasted around an hour and then we ran over to the River Center Mall and Matt took the big kids to see the Alamo movie at the IMAX. They all thought it was very cool !

We had a great visit seeing My parents and my Aunt Grace and Uncle AG. Thanks to my Aunt Grace and my parents , Matt and I were able to go on a date and go to dinner and the Spurs game ! So fun !!!

We also were able to go through this drive through safari. The kids had a blast, feeding the animals and getting to go to a petting zoo.

Overall , it was a quick trip , but so much fun and a much needed break for all of us !

No comments:

Post a Comment