Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Our house is sold!

We just moved from Texas to Illinois. Our house in Texas had been on the market for a few months. We had updated the house more than I thought we would need to before we left. Then while we were gone our realtor had a few more suggestions. Now of course all of these "suggestions" cost us even more money. We felt we needed to make these changes,especially, when my very well known realtor called and told me this was the worst season she had seen in 30 years for our area!
We prayed and we had people from all over praying for us and this house. I tell ya, prayer works! God is faithful, all the time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shoot some of those prayers my way sister. Burying saint whats-his-name upside down facing east isn't working so well for me. Our house has been on the market 6 months!
    Yikes.

    Seriously though, just in the past few weeks I have gotten really serious with my updates - like fixing the deck and painting the kitchen cabs. We even cleaned out the garage this weekend and rented a storage unit. But you're right, it's expensive to fix up your house to sell it!

    ReplyDelete