Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR


I love Christmas time , I love decorating, I love the traditions we have , I love the parties,I love baking,I love giving, cause I am a present girl .Overall , I just love celebrating who Jesus is and what He did and does for us! It is one of my favorite times of the year.
I am always sad to take the Christmas decor down!

I love to spend this time to reflect back on our year and pray about the coming year.
I would never of guessed this time last year I would have moved to another state.
I would have thought I would have adopted a little girl by now.
I spent most of the year on a strict diet and I would never have thought I would be the size I am now!
I love being a follower of the Lord , life is an exciting ride, full of adventure!

Looking ahead to 2011, we will be involved with an organization called safe families. Hopefully, get to help some families out.
Would love to have another daughter this year.
Get direction from Matts company as to where the next stop for us will be.
Basically, sit back and see what He has planned for us. Fun to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Laura, i love your perspective on what has happened and what is to come! May God continue to bless you with peace and contentment as you await answers regarding babies and job info. I relate to both of your thoughts. Enjoy all HE has at your hands this moment...I know you do/are. I remind myself that same thought. Love you, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't called. Will do SOON!

    Miss you and love you.

    School is going ok so far. But looking ahead to the homeschool conference in April which will help me touch, feel and see all the different curriculums out there.
    Girl, Alabama is so great. We have been here for a month now. LOVING IT.

    More later!

    ReplyDelete