Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Year!


I am starting the new year with a well known confession!

I am not a good blogger!

I want to be a better blogger!

In the spirit of fresh starts! Here is what I am thinking about this year.

First of all, for about the past 5 years January has played a significant "role" in the life of my family.

Each year we would anticipate what the Lord was going to do in the coming year. Through our foster to adopt journey it has been amazing and fun to see how the Lord has changed our family. Not just by bringing more children to us, but by watching the Lord change us and our hearts and the hearts of all our children in the process.

I could not have imagined my Safe Family placement would become my daughter a few months later.

So here we are a family of 8 in 2012. We have told the Lord we are open to what you would do in and through our family!

I cannot wait to sit here this time next year and see what He has done.

I was talking with a good friend the other day about the Lord and how good He is and we decided it would be a boring life to limit what God wants to do in your family by setting up your own parameters about what you will allow.

I love being on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment