Wednesday, November 4, 2009

GOT GERMS !


We have all passed some bug around our house for the last week. Now, I have been a mother for many years and I have lived through countless high fevers, too many stomach bugs to count and hundreds of colds. I have just never had 5 kids sick at the same time I was sick. Needless to say it has been a first for me. Like everything else has to be in my house I had a spread sheet of who had what meds and when. Thankfully , My precious husband has remained well !! He is holding down the job and the sick ward.

Have you ever noticed that a persons personality seems magnified when they are sick? The laid back ones seem to be more chilled. The children on the High drama side seem to be a bit more clinging and whinny. The talkers when they have fever can really get to babbling. Cuties !

I have prayed for a large dose of patience and I always try to keep my small issues in check, when I realize there are people who are praying for their children to live .

Hope you all are staying well this season !

No comments:

Post a Comment