Sunday, November 8, 2009

New addition !


Because we want to see how fast we can max out our current home we just got another dog. We already had Marvel, the very large Catahoola and Matt and I were thinking it would be great for him to have a buddy !

Back story on Pets -
Now for those who know me well, they know I am not a "dog person" . I have actually always loved cats. When Matt and I first got married we had Miles the cat. He was black and white and he loved me. He slept on my head , nice I know. Now Miles the cat hated Matt, everyday when Matt came home he would attack Matt and bite him and try to climb up his leg and slide down with his claws dug into Matt's leg. My sweet husband endured the cat knowing I loved him. We kept Miles until we brought Grace home and Miles the cat was in her bassinet. That was all we needed to find a new loving home for Miles.

10 years later my kids and My husband decided it was time for a dog. We found Marvel on Craigslist and he really has been a precious pet. He is a protector and never barks unless the yard guy is in our yard. He does not chew up anything and he is so gentle with my all my kids. He is well trained and puts his nose on the door knob when he wants to go out. Since we have had Marvel I realized I just did not have much experience with really good , smart dogs.

This month Matt and I were looking at dogs online and found my new baby dog! We had a list of cute names , but when we saw him we had to call him SUGAR ! He is precious ! He is one year old. He is house trained. He also gets along with Marvel and we could not be happier.

1 comment: