Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where did my little girl go ?



Grace just turned 12 years old ! Wow ! She has grown up so fast! I cannot believe she is 12 and almost a teenager.

Because I know she reads this , I wanted to tell her how blessed we are to have her as our daughter.

Grace Elizabeth,

I could never have realized 12 years ago that I would have a child like you ! Your heart is amazing ! I love your passion for God's children and especially Africa. I love your passion for serving your family. You are an amazing blessing! One day you will be an outstanding mama. I am excited to see where the Lord takes you in this life.

Your devotion to our Lord is amazing. You spend most of your free time seeking Him and getting to know Him better. I am so proud of your knowledge of the Bible, I pray you will always have that fervor for His word. I pray that you will always want to obey Him and serve Him. I pray He will always be first in your life.

I love you precious girl, I would not make it through most days without having you with me !

All my love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment